Prudence Cuming provides a comprehensive fine art digital printing service, using the widest colour range printers and optimum profiling capabilities including FOGRA proofing to achieve the highest quality reproductions.
We have an extensive range of print capabilities including:
· Giclée printing on Fine Art paper: From the French term meaning “to spray”, Giclée references how an inkjet printer works, using small spraying devices that can both match colour and apply ink precisely to give artists a high-quality print of their original art. We use our large format printers to print on a wide range of Fine Art papers & canvas with a variety of finishes.
· Canvas reproduction service to create a bespoke copy of artwork. This process consists of capturing a digital file through photography, in-house test scaling and colour matching, giclée printing direct to canvas, varnishing and professionally stretching onto branded or exhibition quality wooden frames, ready to hang. Producing our canvas reproductions in-house from the start to the end of the process gives an exceptionally high-quality finish. Regular clients include galleries as well as private individuals who require a reproduction with colour matching and proofing to the highest professional standards.
· A5 – A2 printing from digital files onto gloss & satin paper.
· Foamboard mounting: applying a giclée print to foamboard. This can ideally suit advertising, promotional and window campaigns and displays
· Artists editions: working closely with the artist all through the edition process, from photography and proofing to the end print run.
· Large-scale printing and artwork mounting. Through our partner companies, we also offer large-scale printing and artwork mounting, including aluminium mounting and DIASEC® which protects an image by permanently sealing it with acrylic.